The Frank Friar - Episode 193: The Movement of the Senses

My physical therapist recently told me an interesting factoid about dogs.  That factoid (spoken about in the episode) got me thinking about the role of the senses in our lives.  The senses play such a big a role.  The importance of the sense is what I speak about in the episode today.  If that factoid I false please let me know.

If you like my podcast, please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me.  You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling