The Frank Friar - Episode 179: Our Lady, Mother, and Sister: Celebrating Mary in Our Lives

Today’s episode is being released a day before the feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel. I’m currently residing at the National Shrine of Our Lady of Mount Carmel to say are busy with the setup is an understatement. Also, the weekend before the feast the Shrine hosted its 3rd annual celebration of Our Lady of La Vang, a Vietnamese devotion to Mary. In the episode today, I speak about Marian devotion. What does it mean that Mary is with us during our pilgrimage of Life? What is Mary doing to help us during that journey? These questions and more are addressed in the episode today.

If you like my podcast, please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling