The Frank Friar - Episode 168: You Are Not Atlas: The Need to Embrace the Fear of the Lord

I recently wrote an article on the Spirit’s gift of piety. Since, my time working on that article my mind has been going over the other gifts, in particularly the gift of the fear of the Lord. I talk about that gift today in the light of a condition I see among people and myself I call the “Atlas Complex.” Pentecost is approaching let us offer some time to think about what it means to have the Holy Spirit dwelling in our hearts.

If you like my podcast, please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling