The Frank Friar - Episode 164: Marian Day 2019 and the Need for Docility

Here is a bit of a longer podcast episode. The episode is a recording from my recent conference for the Lay Carmelites of our Province. I speak about docility. That is the virtue and the lens for the talk. There is a Q/A part at the end of the conference. You will notice I stumble over my words sometimes because my mind goes faster then my tongue. I hope you enjoy this conference and helps you along your faith journey.


If you like my podcast, please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling