The Frank Friar - Episode 141: To Parents: Help Your Kids to Put on Christ

In the light of the Feast of the Holy Family I find myself stewing on the reading we had from the letter to the Colossians (3: 12-21).  Each of us put on Christ through our baptism, but via our family we can grow into Him who we placed on.  If parents don’t live and rejoice in the faith why would their children remain in the faith?  Today, I talk about the work of the parents in aiding the gift of faith in the life of their children who are themselves gifts from God to their parents. 
If you like my podcast, please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me.  You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling