The Frank Friar - Episode 124: The Power of Love

In the next two day we, as a Church, we will celebrate the feasts of All Saints and All Souls day.  I believe these days are amazing testimonies to and about God’s Love.  The reality of love conquering death are placed in a unique way via these days for strengthening our hearts.  I hope this episode helps us to enter into the joy of these two days. 
If you like my podcast, please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me.  You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling