The Frank Friar - Episode 111: Being a Trustworthy Steward

Today, I offer a reflection on 1st Cor. 4: 1-5. This passage has been on my mind and in my heart since the news about ex-Cardinal McCarrick broke. The Church, also, had this reading offered at one of Her weekly Masses. I know I will always be a priest because of the sacrament, but I know if people do not trust me, I cannot be their priest. A hard truth I think all clergy needs to hear. If you like my podcast please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling