The Frank Friar - Episode 109: Complacency and Rigidity: The Need to Wrestle with Tradition

Today, I offer a reflection on our previous Sunday’s Gospel, Mark 7: 1-8, 14-15, 21-23. It the light of our current crisis in the Church I try to offer some insights on how one can become a Pharisee. We are called to grow into Christian Maturity and our tradition as a Church is a means of life for our maturity to grow from. If you like my podcast please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling