The Frank Friar - Episode 105: Jesus is Kind but Not Nice! Be Challenged by our Lord

This previous weekend we arrived at the pinnacle of the bread of life discourse. Just as Jesus challenged the people of his time with a difficult message and his challenge is still pushing us. Yet, how are we to deal with this challenge in the light of the current crisis in the USA? Today I address these things in this podcast. If you like my podcast please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling