The Frank Friar - Episode 103: Words of Heroism for your life from Bl. Titus Brandsma

Recently, the Carmelite order on July 27th celebrated the memorial of Bl. Titus Brandsma. He was a Dutchman who worked to keep the Nazis and their ideology out of the catholic schools and newspapers in Holland. Today, I read a sermon he gave during the war years calling people to heroism in faith and love against the new-paganism of the Nazis. I have always been inspired by this sermon and so I wanted to share it with you all. If you like my podcast please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling