The Frank Friar - Episode 277: Conflict and Courage

This episode goes out on the memorial of BL. Titus Brandsma. He was a Carmelite from Holland. He was killed during WWII by the Nazis in Dachua. He was a man that offers a great witness to the need of courage in a world that calls those of faith to become conformed to it. I use some wisdom from Bl. Titus as a way for us to understand that movement we will have to undergo between conflict and courage in our current times.

If you like my podcast, please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling