The Frank Friar - Episode 246: Just Your Imagination

I hear about people struggling with their imagination all the time. Usually it is about the imagination impeding during a time being offered up in prayer. So, I speak about how we are to respond to this issue. I use the wisdom of my big sis St. Teresa of Avila. I hope this helps you all. Prayers from Carmel during this Corona Virus outbreak.

If you like my podcast, please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions