The Frank Friar - Episode 233: A Good Death

Lent will be here before we know it. Also, tomorrow is the world day of the sick. All of this plus an episode for another podcast I listen to got me thinking about the concept of a good. This idea and prayer are something old in the mind and heart of the Church even though in our recent times it has been relegated to the side. Today, I speak about the prayer for a good death and a possible action to take during Lent this year.

If you like my podcast, please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling