The Frank Friar - Episode 229: Zebulun and Naphtali

From our recent Sunday reading from Matthew chapter 4 we heard about the places and tribes of Zebulun and Naphtali. One can easily race over these names to the call of the apostles by the seaside, but these names tell us something about the light of Christ that all nations are called into via Christ. I speak about those names in the episode today. Enjoy!

If you like my podcast, please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling