The Frank Friar - Episode 227: Rage, Idolatry, and A Book...

Recently, there was a large bit of online turmoil around the release of a new book written by Cardinal Sarah with Pope Benedict. For at least 48 hours it was crazy on Catholic Twitter. Reflecting on this event and considering a recent book I’m Reading by Stephen Greenblatt (Tyrant: Shakespeare on Politics) on the issue of factions in the Church. I hope we can all learn from this unnecessary and imprudent drama from Catholic Twitter.

If you like my podcast, please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling