The Frank Friar - Episode 224: Cleansing

I am about of a Priestfit group. I will be using their hashtags as a way of supporting healthier living among priests. One example is the #presentationchallenge2020. A recent video that they put out is on the topic on cleansing. What does it mean to cleanse our lives? I try to address that question and some ideas for Lent prepare in the episode today.

If you like my podcast, please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling