The Frank Friar - Episode 205: Knowing thy Self

Part of my physical therapy was learning about different muscle groups that I will need to work on to maintain a better quality of life. As I ponder over those physical demands my mind has gone to the need that we all have to know ourselves. One of the great things about growing in self-knowledge is the ability to appreciate the artist that has created us, God. These are just a few things I speak about today.

If you like my podcast, please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me.  You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling