The Frank Friar - Episode 186: An Unsentimental Hope

We are people of hope because we are children of God. But what does that mean to be hopeful? In a world consumed by seeking certain feelings that desire can easily twist notions relationship to the gifts of faith, hope and love. Today I talk about the necessity of hope particularly hope that is not chasing after certain feelings and sentiments.

If you like my podcast, please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling