The Frank Friar - Episode 176: A Diner’s Menu: A Lesson in Freedom

The area of NY I am in has a lot of Greek diners. I love these diners, but their menus are huge. In the episode today, I talk about an experience my dad had at one of these diners. His experience offers us a way to reflect on freedom and the Christian life. With July 4th being upon us I think it is important to ponder over the freedom given to us from the Lord. May we never become slaves to the flesh but remain free in the Spirit.

If you like my podcast, please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling