The Frank Friar - Episode 175: Being Challenged By A Name

In this episode I reflect on a reading from the 1st book of Kings when the Prophet Elijah visits Elisha. The names of these two men challenge us to reflect about our relationship to our idols and God. The prophets unsettle the heart, so the heart can reflect on the foundation it rests upon. Is our heart resting on the cold stone of idols or on the Sacred Heart of Jesus? I hope this episode helps to see your heart with evermore clarity.

If you like my podcast, please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling