The Frank Friar - Episode 170: Rejoicing in the Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit is the Giver of Life as our creed teaches us. The divine life is possible to us in the Spirit through the life of Christ. The divine life is not something waiting for us but a gift we receive now and grow in as we follow the lead of the Spirit in this life. From that relationship, thanks be to Christ, we can be a rejoicing people. Why? Because in the Spirit we will rise, a reality and a promise made know via the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

If you like my podcast, please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions