The Frank Friar - Episode 161: Confronting Our Idols of Jesus

During the 2nd Sunday of Lent we here about the Transfiguration of Christ.  This moment within the life of Christ offers the disciple so many insights to the heart of Christ that this moment can never be exhausted.  Today, I offer an insight from a Carmelite perspective that speaks about living a life when we are given moments before the glory of God.  These moments do present to us a danger we must always be careful about within our lives of discipleship. 
If you like my podcast, please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me.  You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling