The Frank Friar - Episode 137: Learning from the Liturgy, A Response to a Sad Action

My podcast episode today again returns to the topic of suicide.  Recently, in my home state of Michigan, it appears a priest sad some devastating things during a funeral of a young man who committed suicide.  In this episode today, I give a response to some of things that he was reported to have said.  In giving a response, I turn to our liturgy as Catholics as a source and guide for our understanding.  May we always remember to act with humility in relationship to what the Church teaches.
If you like my podcast, please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me.  You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling