The Frank Friar - Episode 115: Being in Harmony with God

Today, I am reflecting on the readings for the 25th Sunday of Ordinary Time Year B. As I was praying with these readings one word kept striking me, harmony. The readings show us the danger of disharmony and the impact it has on community and the lives of the righteous. The wicked seek to destroy those that offer the harmony of God, because their presence shows the wicked how ugly their life and acts have become. I hope you enjoy my thoughts today. If you like my podcast, please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling