The Frank Friar - Episode 112: Fear Not in the Time of the Spirit

The episode today is a reflection about the readings from the 23rd Sunday in Ordinary time year B. The call to fear not by the Prophet Isaiah is ringing in my heart. While the healing of the deaf mute is a gateway for all of use to experience the healing presence of the Lord. I feel these readings are a true source of strength during our dark times in the Church. If you like my podcast please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling