The Frank Friar - Episode 96: Freedom: Do Good and Avoid Evil!

This episode is going up on July 4th an important day for those in USA. The readings at Mass have us wrestling with the Prophet Amos. Amos should make us all uncomfortable. What is Freedom? What does it mean to be free and to be a Christian in the world? These are just a few ideas I touch upon in the episode today. Happy 4th of July to all my listeners in the USA. If you like my podcast please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions