The Frank Friar - Episode 90: The Words of Our Stories

At my parish in the Bronx we have two pre-K through 8th grade schools. Right now, all our 8th grade students are saying goodbye and thinking about high school. As a parish we are offering them 8th grade retreats to help them process what they are going through. Part of those retreats has me giving them a talk. My talks this year have focused on the idea of stories. One of the things I mentioned to them is that each of our stories being with the same words. Listen today to find out those words and how they impact our very lives. If you like my podcast please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling