The Frank Friar - Episode 82: The Ascension and Angels

Recently, I caught up with one of my Carmelite brothers at our National Shrine of Our Lady of Mount Carmel. He and I started to speak about the Feast of the Ascension coming up. He reminded me that the angels stood among the disciples. In the podcast episode today, I try to unpack what we can learn from the reality that the angels stood among the disciples during the Ascension. If you like my podcast please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling