The Frank Friar - Episode 63: Placing our Ultimate Joy First

The readings from the Second Sunday of lent, present an extreme as it relates to the Actions of God. But what is Abraham really asked to give up? How does the Transfiguration help us to straighten out and order our lives? These are just a few questions I try to answer in today’s podcast episode, as we try to understand our Call to Joy. If you like my podcast please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar Support this Podcast and the Breadbox Media network with your Premium Membership and unlock your deals today! https://www.breadboxmedia.com/frankfriarsupport.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling