The Frank Friar - Episode 56

Reminder! Starting February 5th My Podcast will be going through BreadBox Media group. It is a Catholic company. In February you can find my podcast on Podbean App and iTunes Under Breadbox Media - The Frank Friar. I hope you will follow my podcast on these services. This group will help the quality of my podcasts to improve. Today, is the feast day of Saint Don Bosco. He is a saint that reminds us how important children are for us. He also teaches us what it is that children really need. He also reminds us that it is our job, duty, and responsibility to provide them with that need. I hope we will always be open to care for the kids in our lives. Thank you again for all your support. You can find more of content on my YouTube channel www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar and my website www.thefrankfriar.com. https://www.breadboxmedia.com/the-frank-friar.html Support this Podcast and the Breadbox Media network with your Premium Membership and unlock your deals today! https://www.breadboxmedia.com/frankfriarsupport.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling