The Frank Friar - Episode 156: The Hands, The Eucharist, and Feeding the Hungry (Part 2)

Here is part two of my conference I gave the parish’s eucharistic minsters and lectors.  I am still following the logic and danger of familiarity touched upon in part one.  In this episode I talk about the use of our heads during Mass.  I bring in insights from St. Cyril of Jerusalem (one of my favorite saints).  From that point I talk about how we continue to feed people, while also being prepared for the heavenly wedding feast.  Enjoy!
If you like my podcast, please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me.  You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions