The Frank Friar - Episode 88: A Barrier to Prayer

As I reflect about my time of recovery my mind goes to the relationship between my times of prayer and reading. Many good things can become barriers to our life of prayer. In today’s podcast, I reflect upon how we can have barriers to our lives of prayer from the goods we have cultivated. “What are our barriers to prayer?” is an important question we cannot be afraid to ask ourselves. Take care my brothers and sisters know I am praying for you. If you like my podcast please make sure to subscribe to the podcast it really does help me. You can find more of my content at my website www.thefrankfriar.com and my YouTube at www.youtube.com/c/thefrankfriar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frank Friar - Episode 131: The Revelation of Christ the King

The Frank Friar - Episode 348: Visions

The Frank Friar - Episode 345: Preface For The Sixth Dwelling